All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive overview of all aspects of laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Coverage includes the indications for surgery, anesthesia, establishment of pneumoperitoneum, surgical technique, and the prevention and management of complications.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 185 p. 23 illus., 19 illus. in color. With Foreword by Luigi Presenti and Mario Morino.
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFabio Cesare Campanile,Ferdinando Agresta,Nereo Vettoretto
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.