CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £4.64Trending at £5.46
- £10.75Trending at £11.16
- £27.83Trending at £29.22
- £12.86Trending at £13.43
- £8.41Trending at £10.98
- £10.30Trending at £15.26
- £13.36Trending at £13.53
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 80 colour tables, biography
- Weight216 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byFabrizio Lazzara,Giusto Pignata,Umberto Bracale
- Table Of ContentsEsophagus and Stomach.- Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tree.- Abdominal Wall.- Colon, Rectum, and Appendix.- Kidney, Adrenal Gland, Ureter, and Varicocele.- Spleen and Pancreas.- Bariatic Surgery.- Gynecology.
- Author BiographyGiusto Pignata is currently Head of the Department of Surgery and Minimally Invasive Technology of San Camillo Hospital, Trento, Italy. His principal research and clinical interest is the laparoscopic approach to the treatment of malignant and benign abdominal diseases, with a particular focus on colorectal and esophagogastric issues. He is an active member of several national and international organizations, including the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES), the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Endoscopic Surgery Association (MMEESA), and the European Society of Coloproctology. He has published more than 100 papers. Umberto Bracale is an Aggregate Professor in General Surgery in the Department of Surgical Specialties and Nephrology at University Federico II of Naples, Italy. His special interests are laparoscopic surgery for the treatment of abdominal diseases and evaluation of the efficiency of laparoscopy by health technology assessment. He is a member of the most important Italian surgical societies. Fabrizio Lazzara is a General Surgeon who specializes in digestive surgery and endoscopy. His research and clinical fields of interest include the laparoscopic approach in general, digestive surgery, and the diagnosis and treatment of functional digestive diseases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.