All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe go-to guide for learning the ins and outs of laptop computers! Over 50 and still want to learn how to get the most out of your laptop? Laptops For Seniors For Dummies is your ideal guide.
- Author BiographyNancy C. Muir is an expert in making technology accessible to seniors. She owns a writing and consulting company specializing in business and technology topics, and has written more than 60 books including Computers For Seniors For Dummies and iPad For Seniors For Dummies.
- Author(s)Nancy C. Muir
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.