All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.78
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionLong-awaited new edition of the classic text on large animal neurology. Written by one of the world's leading experts, the book reflects his considerable experience gained in America, Australia, New Zealand and Britain. This practical reference is a complete guide for all veterinarians in handling large animal neurologic cases.
- Author BiographyJoe Mayhew is head of Massey Equine group and Professor of Equine Studies at the Institute of Veterinary, Animal & Biomedical Sciences, Massey University, New Zealand. He is Diplomat of both the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Large Animal Internal Medicine and Neurology) and the European College of Veterinary Neurology. During his distinguished career he has also held positions at University of California, Davis, Cornell University, University of Florida, Animal Health Trust, University of Cambridge, and University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Joe Mayhew
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1 g
- Width208 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.