Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon empirical research this book explores the process of China's corporatization reform and investigates whether the reform has altered the process of strategy formulation and implementation of large Chinese SOEs. What processes of ownership restructuring are taking place in the large SOEs and what impact do these changes have?
- Author BiographyDR YONG ZHANG has professional experience in business development, consulting, purchasing and plant management. His work experience was gained in industries of varying ownership including state-owned enterprise and privately owned enterprises. He now works for a major international accounting firm as Head of Markets Department.
- Author(s)Y. Zhang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 299 p.
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.