All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1980 and 1985, the French economy and industry faced a dramatic crisis; in the ten years that followed, it witnessed a remarkable revival. How did the economy make this transition? Building on the varieties of capitalism approach in political economy, this text examines what happened.
- Author BiographyBob Hancke studied Sociology at the Free University of Brussels and Political Economy at MIT. From 1994 to 2000 he was a research fellow at the Wissenschaftszentrum in Berlin. His research interests are the comparative analysis of economic and industrial restructuring in advanced capitalist countries; the comparative analysis of labour relations systems and trajectories of economic adjustment in advanced capitalist countries; EMU, wage bargaining systems, and macro-economic policy.
- Author(s)Bob Hancke
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous tables
- Weight494 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.