All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGenia Kostka,Jobst Fiedler
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction; Genia Kostka and Jobst Fiedler.- Chapter 2. Large Infrastructure Projects in Germany: A Cross-sectoral Analysis; Genia Kostka and Niklas Anzinger.- Chapter 3. The Elbphilharmonie Hamburg; Jobst Fiedler and Sascha Schuster.- Chapter 4. Berlin Brandenburg Airport; Jobst Fiedler.- Chapter 5. Offshore Wind Power Expansion in Germany: Scale, Patterns and Causes of Time Delays and Cost Overruns; Genia Kostka and Niklas Anzinger.- Chapter 6. Conclusion; Jobst Fiedler, Genia Kostka, Niklas Anzinger and Sascha Schuster.
- Author BiographyGenia Kostka is Professor of Governance of Energy and Infrastructure at the Hertie School of Governance, Germany. Her research and teaching interests are in energy governance, public policy and the management of large-scale infrastructure projects. Jobst Fiedler is Professor of Public and Financial Management at the Hertie School of Governance, Germany. He was Vice Dean between 2004 and 2013. As Senior Fellow in Residence of the School he now conducts research projects on the financing and management of public infrastructure as well as on changes in the fiscal governance on the national as well as the subnational level in the aftermath of the great financial crisis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.