All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight753 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byD. W. Hearn,Panos M. Pardalos,William W. Hager
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Restarting Strategies for the DQA Algorithm; A.J. Berger, J.M. Mulvey, A. Ruszczynski. Mathematical Equivalence of the Auction Algorithm for Assignment and the epsilon-Relaxation (Preflow-Push) Method for Min Cost Flow; D.P. Bertsekas. Preliminary Computational Experience with Modified Log-Barrier Functions for Large-Scale Nonlinear Programming; M.G. Breitfeld, D.F. Shanno. A New Stochastic/Perturbation Method for Large-Scale Global Optimization and its Application to Water Cluster Problems; R.H. Byrd, T. Derby, E. Eskow, K.P.B. Oldenkamp, R.B. Schnabel. Improving the Decomposition of Partially Separable Functions in the Context of Large-Scale Optimization: a First Approach; A.R. Conn, N. Gould, P.L. Toint. Gradient-Related Constrained Minimization Algorithms in Function Spaces: Convergence Properties and Computational Implications; J.C. Dunn. Some Reformulations and Applications of the Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers; J. Eckstein, M. Fukushima. Experience with a Primal Presolve Algorithm; R. Fourer, D.M. Gay. A Trust Region Method for Constrained Nonsmooth Equations; S.A. Gabriel, Jong-Shi Pang. On the Complexity of a Column Generation Algorithm for Convex or Quasiconvex Feasibility Problems; J.-L. Goffin, Zhi-Quan Luo, Yinyu Ye. Identificiation of the Support of Nonsmoothness; C.T. Kelley. On Very Large Scale Assignment Problems; Y. Lee, J.B. Orlin. Numerical Solution of Parabolic State Constrained Control Problems Using SQP and Interior-Point-Methods; F. Leibfritz, E.W. Sachs. A Global Optimization Method for Weber's Problem with Attraction and Repulsion; C.D. Maranas, C.A. Floudas. Large-Scale Diversity Minimization via Parallel Genetic Algorithms; R.R. Meyer, J. Yackel. A Numerical Comparison of Barrier andModified Barrier Methods for Large-Scale Bound-Constrained Optimization; S.G. Nash, R. Polyak, A. Sofer. A Numerical Study of Some Data Association Problems Arising in Multitarget Tracking; A.B. Poore, N. Rijavec. Identifying the Optimal Face of a Network Linear Program with a Globally Convergent Interior Point Method; M.G.C. Resende, T. Tsuchiya, G. Veiga. Solution of Large Scale Stochastic Programs with Stochastic Decomposition Algorithms; S. Sen, J.Mai, J.L. Higle. A Simple, Quadratically Convergent Interior Point Algorithm for Linear Programming and Convex Quadratic Programming; A.L. Tits, J.L. Zhou. On Two Algorithms for Nonconvex Nonsmooth Optimization Problems in Structural Mechanics; M.Ap. Tzaferopoulos, E.S. Mistakidis, C.D. Bisbos, P.D. Panagiotopoulos.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.