Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £62.00Trending at £68.00
- £11.70Trending at £14.95
- £13.16Trending at £14.80
- £13.65Trending at £18.45
- £13.25Trending at £13.64
- £11.64Trending at £16.99
- £8.18Trending at £8.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the issues of integrating large-scale renewable power generation into existing grids. It includes a new protection technique for renewable generators along with the inclusion of current status of smart grid.
- Author BiographyDr. Jahangir Hossain received his Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is currently a lecturer in the Griffith School of Engineering, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia. Before joining Griffith University, he served as a research fellow in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, University of Queensland, Australia. His research interests are power systems, renewable energy integration and stabilization, voltage stability, micro grids, robust control, electrical machine, FACTS devices and energy storage systems. Dr. Apel Mahmud received his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is currently a lecturer at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. His research interests are dynamic stability of power systems, renewable energy integration, smart grids, nonlinear control theory and electrical machine.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note115 black & white illustrations, 170 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight871 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byApel Mahmud,Jahangir Hossain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.