Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses large-scale solar power systems, including an analysis of critical issues related to their design, construction and financing.
- Author BiographyDr Gevorkian is President of Vector Delta Design Group, Inc., an international electrical engineering and solar power consultancy, and CEO of Solar Analytic Solutions, Inc., an engineering R & D organization. He has designed more than fifty MW of photovoltaic systems for healthcare, aviation and regional utility companies and holds numerous patents. Dr Gevorkian has also developed advanced econometric analytical software for large scale solar power design and financing. Dr Gevorkian is an active member of the Canadian and California board of professional engineers and the California Society of Energy Engineers. Over his 40 year career, he has received numerous honors and awards including the AIA 2007 Engineering Merit Award for Renewable Energy Systems and Exceptional Contribution to the Advancement of Solar Power Co-generation in Building Design, the AIA 2007 Design Honor Award for Outstanding Engineering Design for the Metropolitan Water District's Museum of Water and Life, the AIA 2008 Honor Award for Outstanding Design Achievement in Solar Power Engineering and the AIA 2009 Honor Award for Excellence in Solar Power Design. Dr Gevorkian is the author of numerous technical papers and technical books on renewable energy systems design. His books include Sustainable Energy Systems In Architectural Design, Sustainable Energy System Engineering, Solar Power Systems In Building Design, Alternative Energy Systems in Building Design, Large Scale Solar Photovoltaic System Design and Large Scale Solar Power Construction and Economics.
- Author(s)Peter Gevorkian
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note137 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.