Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents case studies of five large-scale restoration projects in the US: Chesapeake Bay, the Everglades, California Bay Delta, the Platte River Basin, and the Upper Mississippi River System. This book contains a chapter which offers a guide to assessing the progress of large-scale restoration projects.
- Author BiographyMary Doyle is a professor and codirector of the Leonard and Jayne Abess Center for Ecosystem Science and Policy at the University of Miami. Cynthia A. Drew is an associate professor of law at the University of Miami School of Law.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleScience & Practice of Ecological Restoration
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCynthia A. Drew,Mary Doyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.