All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive view of the star system in 1950s Hollywood, the emergence of method acting, and in-depth discussions of the decade's major stars, including Montgomery Clift, Judy Holliday, Jerry Lewis, James Mason, Marilyn Monroe and Kim Novak.
- Author BiographyR. BARTON PALMER is the Calhoun Lemon Professor of Literature at Clemson University, where he also directs the film studies program. He is the author, editor, or general editor of numerous books on various literary and cinematic subjects, including Traditions in World Cinema (Rutgers University Press).
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleStar Decades: American Culture/American Cinema
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Weight626 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byR. Barton Palmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.