All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers eleven essays that touch on a variety of Southwestern themes. The essays explore the cultural appeal of the Land of Enchantment from 1945, as well as the horrific ammunition explosion that virtually wiped the hamlet of Tolar, New Mexico, off the map in 1944.
- Author(s)Ferenc Morton Szasz
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £31.88Trending at £38.12
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
- £19.44Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.