All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a man's life from 1977, when he was 27 years old, to 1997. It explores how men have had to change, and how masculinity is defined in the post-feminist world. Two strands run through the book - work and goodness - and the chapters are independent of each other, yet connected.
- PrizesWinner of Orange Prize for Fiction 1998.
- Author(s)Carol Shields
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2001
- Weight1 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.