Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionLars Jonsson is widely regarded as one of the greatest bird artists of all time. This illustrated book features 150 full-color, reproductions of works that Jonsson painted in the field and that reflect his favorite theme of birds in a wide landscape, such as gulls, waders, ducks, and raptors.
- Author BiographyLars Jonsson is an internationally renowned artist and ornithologist. He is the author of Birds and Light and Birds of Europe with North Africa and the Middle East (both Princeton), as well as Bird Island . He lives and paints on southern Gotland in Sweden
- PrizesWinner of National Outdoor Book Award: Design and Artistic Merit 2009.
- Author(s)Lars Jonsson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note150 color illus.
- Weight1542 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.