Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA major thirteenth-century Spanish law code whose tenets can still be found in the state laws of California, Texas, and Louisiana.
- Author BiographyRobert I. Burns, S.J., is a senior professor of history at the University of California, Los Angeles, and Director of the Institute of Medieval Mediterranean Spain in Playa del Rey, California.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRobert I. Burns
- Translated bySamuel Parsons Scott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.