CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.52
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
- £10.68Trending at £12.39
- £10.22Trending at £10.91
- £4.21Trending at £5.82
- £9.01Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number129
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight920 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byClaude R. Phipps
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Basic Physics and Simulations. Numerical simulation of the expansion into vacuum of a crystal heated by an ultrashort laser pulse.- Fast electronic transport and Coulomb explosion in materials irradiated with ultrashort laser pulses.- New methods for laser cleaning of nanoparticles.- Plume dynamics.- New aspects of laser-induced ionization of wide band-gap solids.- Part 2: Ultrafast Interactions. Three-dimensional material processing with femtosecond lasers.- Ultrafast optical measurements of shocked materials.- Time and space-resolved spectroscopy.- Physical chemistry of ultrafast laser interactions with solids.- Femtosecond plasma-mediated nanosurgery of cells and tissues.- Part 3: Material Processing. Designed polymers for ablation.- Fabrication of waveguides by laser deposition.- Pulsed laser deposition for functional optical films.- Laser forward transfer of electronic and power generating materials.- Part 4: Laser-matter interaction in novel regimes. Development of inertial fusion energy by lasers.- Laser space propulsion.- Laser propulsion thrusters for space transportation.- Laser propulsion.- Nano-structuring using pulsed laser radiation.- Soft laser desorption ionization - MALDI, DIOS and nanostructures.- Materials modification with intense extreme ultraviolet pulses from a compact laser.- Laser restoration of painted artworks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.