All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionBridging the gap between laser physics and applied mathematics, this book describes laser dynamics for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS ERNEUX is a Professor of Theoretical Nonlinear Optics at Universite Libre de Bruxelles. His current interests concentrate on studying specific laser dynamical phenomena and the applications of delay differential equations in all areas of science and engineering. PIERRE GLORIEUX is a Professor in the Laboratoire de Physique des Lasers, Atomes et Molecules, Universite des Sciences & Technologies de Lille, and a senior member of the Institut Universitaire de France. Recently he has studied spatiotemporal dynamics in liquid crystals and photorefractive oscillators.
- Author(s)Pierre Glorieux,Thomas Erneux
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note180 b/w illus. 48 exercises
- Weight910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.