Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive overview presents the fundamentals, process parameters, instrumental components and applications of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS).
- Author BiographyDr. Reinhard Noll is Head of competence field laser measurement technology at Fraunhofer.
- Author(s)Reinhard Noll
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight991 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.