CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)Heinrich Hora,Helmut J. Schwarz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1068 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsIV. Theory of Compression and Energy Gain from Laser Plasmas.- Laser-Induced Implosion and Thermonuclear Burn.- Theory and Experiment in Laser Drive Fusion.- The Theory of Homogeneous Isentropic Compression and Its Application to Laser Fusion.- Nuclear Fusion Reactions in Fronts Propagating in Solid DT.- Laser Compression and Fusion of Plasma.- Laser Produced Plasmas with Fissionable Material.- Super-Compression of Fissionable Material by Lasers.- Summary of Discussions and Comments.- V. Experiments for Nuclear Fusion.- Observation of the Laser-Induced Compression Wave in a Solid Target.- Investigation of Plasma Parameters at the Spherical Heating of the Isolated Solid Target by High-Power Laser Radiation.- Harmonic Generation and Parametric Excitation of Waves in Laser Created Plasmas.- Short Pulse Laser Heated Plasma Experiments.- Thermonuclear Fusion Plasma Heated by Lasers.- Backscatter Experiments.- Experiments with Laser-Produced Plasmas: Electrons, Ions, and Neutrons.- Laser-Matter Interaction Studies at NRL.- Laser-CTR Developments in Australia.- Some Reactor Implications of Laser Fusion.- Summary of Discussions and Comments.- VI. Laser Application to High Energy Physics.- Pair Production by Relativistic Electrons from an Intense Laser Focus.- Relativistic Oscillations of Electrons and Protons in Laser Fields and Collective Effects Stimulating Pair Production.- Quantum Theory of Inverse Bremsstrahlung Absorption and Pair Production.- Collective Photon Effects: Intensity Dependent Refractive Index of Intense Laser Beams?.- Feasibility of X-ray Lasers.- Is there a High Frequency Limit to Laser Action?.- Summary of Discussions and Comments.- VII. Appendix.- Contributors and Attendees.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.