Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- Author(s)Marc Eichhorn
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note130 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsQuantum-Mechanical Fundamentals of Lasers.- The Laser Principle.- Optical Resonators.- Generation of Short and Ultra-Short Pulses.- Laser Examples and Their Applications.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1979 in Mannheim, Germany, Marc Eichhorn studied Physics at the Ruprecht-Karls University Heidelberg, Germany, from 1999 to 2003 (when he received his Diploma degree). In 2005 he achieved the Dr. rer. nat. degree at the Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg, Germany and became a Lecturer of Laser Physics at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany, in 2008. He habilitated in experimental physics at the University of Hamburg, Germany, in 2009. Marc Eichhorn has been a Lecturer for laser metrology at the KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany, since 2012.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.