Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionLaser materials processing has made tremendous progress and is now at the forefront of industrial and medical applications. This text examines recent advances in smart and nanoscale materials going well beyond the traditional cutting and welding applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number139
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note29 Illustrations, color; 77 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 234 p. 106 illus., 29 illus. in color.
- Weight583 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter Schaaf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.