Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1974
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMarshall Lapp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsSession I - Introduction; Density Measurements Session Chairman.- Laser Raman Scattering Applications.- Analysis of Raman Contours in Vibration-Rotation Spectra.- Measurement of Aircraft Turbine Engine Exhaust Emissions.- The Use of a Fabry-Perot Interferometer for Studying Rotational Raman Spectra of Gases.- Gas Concentration Measurement by Coherent Raman Anti-Stokes Scattering.- Session II - Temperature Measurements; Chemistry Session Chairman.- Flame Temperatures from Vibrational Raman Scattering.- Measurement of Vibrational and Rotational-Translational Temperatures Independently from Pure Rotational Raman Spectra.- Raman Scattering and Fluorescence Studies of Flames.- Measurement of Rotational Temperatures by Raman Spectroscopy: Application of Raman Spectroscopy to the Acquisition of Thermodynamic Values in a Chemical System.- Transient Flow Field Temperature Profile Measurement Using Rotational Raman Spectroscopy.- Low Temperature Measurements by Rotational Raman Scattering.- Session III - Resonance Effects; Remote Probes; Experimental Advances Session Chairman.- Light-Scattering and Fluorescence in the Approach to Resonance - Stronger Probing Processes.- Observation of S-Band Heads in the Resonance Raman Spectrum of Iodine Vapor.- Remote Raman Scattering Probes.- Rapid and Ultra Rapid Raman Spectroscopy.- Electronic Signal Processing for Raman Scattering Measurements.- Session IV - Technology Applications Session Chairman.- Introductory Remarks for Session on Technological Applications of Raman Scattering, with Emphasis on Fluid Mechanics and Combustion.- Laser Raman Scattering - A Technique for Arc-Tunnel Flow Calibration.- Results of Recent Applications of Raman Scattering to Research Problems at NASA Langley Research Center.- Raman Scattering Measurements of Mean Values and Fluctuations in Fluid Mechanics.- Raman Gas Mixing Measurements and Ramanography.- Raman Scattering with High Gain Multiple-Pass Cells.- Preliminary Results of Raman Scattering Diagnostics of Expansion Flows.- Study of Reactions Producing Vibrationally-Excited Nitrogen.- Application of Raman Scattering to Gasdynamic Flows.- Remote Raman Temperature Measurement with a Dye Laser.- Raman Spectroscopy of Some Hydrocarbons and Freons in the Gas Phase.- The Possible Application of Raman Scattering Measurements to Turbulent Mixing Layers.- Fourier Transform Raman Spectroscopy.- List of Attendees.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.