Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe biomaterials technology industry is already well established in the western world and is growing rapidly within Asian Pacific nations. It is often described as the 'next electronics industry', whilst the laser is described as a 'solution looking for a problem'.
- Author BiographyDr Jonathan Lawrence is an Assistant Professor in the Manufacturing Engineering Division of the School of Mechanical & Production Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His current research interests include the further inveestigation of the effects of laser radiation on the wettability characteristics of selected ceramics, metals, natural and man-made bio-materials and plastics. Dr Liang Hao recently completed a PhD at Nanyang Technological University , Singapore on CO2 laser treatments, and is now a research associate based at the Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at Loughborough University, UK.
- Author(s)Jonathan Lawrence,Liang Hao
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.