CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe term rapid prototyping (RP) refers to a generic group of emerging technologies that enable very quick fabrication of engineering components primarily targeted for prototyping applications. With RP, very complex three- dimensional parts or prototypes can be fabricated without the need of costly tooling and machining.
- Author(s)J. Fuh,Li Lu,Yoke-San Wong
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note128 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 267 p. 128 illus.
- Weight1280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.