Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionChang Kia-ngau's diary is an eyewitness account of how Manchuria, one of the world's greatest industrial sites, fell to the control of the Chinese Red Army and thus led to the communist victory over Chiang Kai-shek.
- Author(s)Donald H. Gillin,Ramon H. Myers
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChang Kai-Ngau
- Translated byDolores Zen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.