All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis work tells the story of French interaction with Vietnam and the neighbouring region, from the French seizure of Cochin-China and Tonking in the 19th century to their defeat at Dein Bien Phu in 1954.
- Author BiographyOSCAR CHAPUIS is former French Merchant Marine Captain who served as maritime inspector for the French High Commissioner in Indochina and as a maritime expert at the Saigon Court of Appeals. He was Professor at the Vietnam Maritime College, and he acted as a speaker on Vietnamese culture at the Multicultural Mental Health Training Program (MMHTP) at the University of South Florida. His other books include A History of Vietnam (Greenwood, 1995).
- Author(s)Oscar Chapuis
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleContributions in Asian Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.