All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first short story collection from an acclaimed novelist with a wide and loyal readership. Many of the stories have won prizes, been published or broadcast; some are new, written especially for the collection.
- Author BiographySue Gee is an acclaimed and established novelist. Reading in Bed, (2007) was a Daily Mail Book Club selection; The Mysteries of Glass (2005) was long listed for the Orange Prize for Fiction. She ran the MA Creative Writing Programme at Middlesex University from 2000-2008 and currently teaches at the Faber Academy. Sue Gee has also published many short stories, some of which, like her play, Ancient & Modern (2004) have been broadcast on BBC Radio 4. She lives in London and Herefordshire.
- PrizesLong-listed for Edge Hill Prize for the Short Story 2012 and Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award 2011.
- Author(s)Sue Gee
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Weight252 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.25Trending at £9.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.09
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £7.85Trending at £7.94
- £6.56Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.