All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £8.29Trending at £9.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionLast Shop Standing lifted the lid on a music retail industry in tatters. Graham Jones collected a wealth of entertaining stories updated in this 6th edition that help to explain why the best record shops are still standing and how the worst of them blew it. It is chock full of anecdotes about dozens of rock stars and industry figures.
- Author BiographyGraham Jones was born in Anfield, Liverpool. He managed the Cherry Boys, a band that made Spinal Tap look mundane and ran his own market stall, selling vinyl fruit bowls made from Beatles LPs melted into shape under a grill. He then travelled the country selling records, tapes and CDs to independent record stores. He is a founder of Proper Music, the largest independently owned music distributor in the UK, he lives in Hampshire.
- Author(s)Graham Jones
- PublisherProper Music Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProper Music Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.