All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the stirring land and sea battles that surrounded the capture of one of the Confederacy's most important cities, Mobile, Alabama.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. WAUGH is no stranger to readers of history. His two books, The Class of 1846: From West Point to Appomattox and Reelecting Lincoln: The Battle for the 1864 Presidency, have received numerous awards and much critical acclaim. Waugh, a distinguished journalist and editor, has an impressive list of publications to his credit. Waugh retired to Arlington, Texas, after a long and noteworthy career as bureau chief and staff correspondent for the Christian Science Monitor. His writings have appeared in the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Boston Globe, American Heritage, and Civil War Times Illustrated. He is also the author of 20 Good Reasons to Study the Civil War and Sam Bell Maxey and the Confederate Indians, other McWhiney Foundation Press titles.
- Author(s)John C. Waugh
- PublisherMcWhiney Foundation Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAbilene, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcWhiney Foundation Press
- Content Notephotographs, maps, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.