All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Children's Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighth instalment in the biggest, funniest, most thrilling comedy-horror-adventure series in the universe - and the follow-up to the number-one bestseller, Kingdom of the Wicked...
- Author BiographyDerek Landy is the author of the internationally bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant series. He doesn't like to brag about all the awards he's won, such as the Irish Book of the Decade, or the Red House in the UK, or all the other awards that he humbly displays on his mantelpiece. He is also far too modest to mention things like the first book being a Publisher's Weekly Best Book of the Year, but would like to extend an invitation to Oprah to pop around one day for tea, in thanks for selecting his book for the Oprah's Book Club Kids Reading List. Derek plays too many video games, reads too many comics, and watches too many movies. He lives in Ireland with too many cats and too many dogs. Occasionally he talks to real people, but only when he absolutely has to.
- PrizesWinner of Specsavers Irish Children's Book of the Year: Senior 2013.
- Author(s)Derek Landy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleSkulduggery Pleasant
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight400 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Most relevant reviews
- jdcharles2422 Sep, 2016by
Bought this book to add to my daughter's collection and she is extremely happy with it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.83
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £3.59Trending at £5.17
- £5.75Trending at £7.96
- £2.79Trending at £3.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.