Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven essays that focus on the competing eschatologies of the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyCaroline Walker Bynum is Professor of Medieval History at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey. She is the author and editor of numerous books, including The Resurrection of the Body in Western Christianity, 200-1336, Holy Feast and Holy Fast: The Religious Significance of Food to Medieval Women, and Wonderful Blood: Theology and Practice in Late Medieval Northern Germany and Beyond, winner of the Award for Excellence in the Historical Study of Religion from the American Academy of Religion. Paul Freedman is Professor of History at Yale University. He is the author of various articles and books, including Images of the Medieval Peasant and The Origins of Peasant Servitude in Medieval Catalonia.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCaroline Walker Bynum,Paul Freedman
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.