All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.97Trending at £5.58
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.97Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of Elvis Presley which does not dwell on the myth of Elvis or catalogue his later sordid years. This, the first of two volumes, charts his meteoric rise to fame, up to and including the death of his mother in 1958.
- Author BiographyPeter Guralnick is not only an acclaimed biographer but a cultural historian, the author of several famously received books about blues, country and western, and soul music.
- Author(s)Peter Guralnick
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/10/1994
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note32pp b&w photographs
- Weight1034 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.