All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fictional story which brings into focus an environment threatened with extinction, drawing the reader as close as possible to the astonishing and vulnerable Blue Whale. They are the largest creatures ever to have lived and are up to 100 feet in length and nearly 2,000 times the weight of man.
- Author(s)Lloyd Abbey
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/1990
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/01/2005
- Content Note1 map
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.