All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £11.54Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionA follow up to the Last-Minute Knitted Gifts , this book - designed for use by both first-time and long-time quilters - features 30 patchwork and quilted projects organized according to the amount of time it takes to complete them: less than 2 hours, 2 to 4 hours, 4 to 8 hours, 8 to 12 hours and 12 hours or more.
- Author BiographyJoelle Hoverson is the author of Last-Minute Knitted Gifts and the owner of Purl (a knitting shop) and Purl Patchwork (a fabric shop) in New York City. Before opening Purl, she worked as a senior style editor at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and as a freelance stylist. She holds a master of fine arts degree from Yale University. Visit her website at www.purlsoho.com.
- Author(s)Joelle Hoverson
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Content Notecl75 / bw / tt75 illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight960 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Photographs byAnna Williams
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- jill701611 May, 2016by
Useful little book
Interesting and helpful book, well produced, good value for the money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.