All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents the first ever attempt to combine the general theory of Marx's 'laws of motion' of the capitalist mode of production, with the concrete history of capitalism in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyErnest Mandel (1923-95), historian, economist and activist, was a leading figure in the Fourth International from 1945 and was the author of a number of books, including Late Capitalism, Marxist Economic Theory, Long Waves of Capitalist Development, and The Meaning of the Second World War.
- Author(s)ERNEST,Ernest Mandel
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleVerso Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.