All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionMakes a contribution to scholarship on Jean-Luc Godard, especially his films and videos since the late 1980s. Through detailed analyses of extended sequences, technical innovations, and formal experiments, the author provides an original interpretation of a series of several internally related films.
- Author BiographyDaniel Morgan is Assistant Professor of Film Studies at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Daniel Morgan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note36 b/w photographs
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.