All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Note19 illustrations, 13 maps
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarbara Roth,Maxine E. McBrinn
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Roth is a professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA. She has studied hunter-gatherer adaptations in the southern Southwest and the transition from hunting and gathering to farming for much of her career. Maxine E. McBrinn is curator of archaeology at the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture/Laboratory of Anthropology in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. She is also a research associate at the Field Museum in Chicago and the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. She has studied hunter-gatherers primarily in the Mogollon region and the northern Southwest.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.