Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionBeckett and Levinas are of central importance to critical debates about literary ethics. Rather than suggest the preservation of literary and ethical value in the wake of the WWII, this book argues that both launched a sustained attack on the principles of literature, weaving narrative, and descriptive doubt through phenomenology, prose, and drama.
- Author BiographyPeter Fifield is a junior research fellow at St John s College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Peter Fifield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Interpretations of Beckett in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 206 p.
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.