Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes social theory can seem dry and intimidating - as if it is something completely apart from everyday life. This work introduces the work of Giddens, Bauman, Foucault and Baudrillard to show exactly how the arguments of the great contemporary theorists play out against extended examples from real life.
- Author BiographyBrian Heaphy is Lecturer in Sociology at Manchester University. His sociological interests include theories of social and cultural change and changing patterns of personal life.
- Author(s)Brian Heaphy,Jane Franklin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.