All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Adam Rogers examines the late Roman phases of towns in Britain.
- Author BiographyAdam Rogers is a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow at the School of Archaeology and Ancient History, University of Leicester. He has published articles on the archaeology of the Roman and Late Iron Age periods, especially in the areas of settlement and landscape studies, religion and ritual, and historiography.
- Author(s)Adam Rogers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 1 map 14 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.