All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the Native cultures of the Late Woodland period (approximately AD 300-1000). This work offers a discussion of sites, artifacts, and prehistoric cultural practices, and features summaries of interpretive perspectives and trends in scholarship.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Emerson is director of the Illinois Transportation Archaeological Research Program and an adjunct professor at the University of Illinois. He is the author or editor of several works, including Cahokia: Domination and Ideology in the Mississippian World. Dale L. McElrath is statewide survey coordinator and Andrew C. Fortier is special projects coordinator for the Illinois Transportation Archaeological Research Program at the University of Illinois.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight1718 g
- Edited byAndrew C. Fortier,Dale L. McElrath,Thomas E. Emerson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.