CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCollates papers from a 1994 UCLA conference on Latent Variable Modeling and Application to Causality . The first part covers path modela and causal reasoning, while the second focuses on approaches to questions of model selection with an emphasis on factor analysis and time varying systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/1997
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 120
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight920 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byM. Berkane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.