Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £48.62
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe propagation of waves along and across the boundary between two media with different characteristic velocities is much more complicated when the source is on or near the boundary than when it is far away and the incident waves are plane.
- Author(s)Margaret E. Owens,Ronold W. P. King,Tai Te Wu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXVIII, 746 p.
- Weight1152 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.