Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionLateral preferences are strange, puzzling, and on the surface, not particularly adaptive aspects of behavior. Yet when one looks at human behaviors more carefully, one becomes aware that asymmet- rical behaviors favoring one side or the other are actually a fairly universal characteristic of human beings.
- Author(s)Clare Porac,Stanley Coren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note283 p.
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.