All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a review of key cross-regional trends and critical policy issues involving the changing relationship between India and China and Latin America. Selected country case studies - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico - provide a more in-depth analysis of the implications of China's and India's evolving interaction with the region.
- Author BiographyRiordan Roett is a professor and director of the Latin American Studies Program at the Johns Hopkins Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington, D.C. USA. He received his Ph.D. in political science from Columbia University. Guadalupe Paz is an assistant research professor and the associate director of the Latin American Studies Program at the Johns Hopkins Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington, D.C. USA. She received her Ph.D. in international relations from SAIS.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGuadalupe Paz,Riordan Roett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.