All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing data on eighteen countries, this book systematically and comparatively evaluates norms, attitudes, and opinions concerning democracy and its consolidation and presents readers with a pan-Latin American examination of the region's contemporary political culture.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Booth is Regents Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of North Texas. His recent research examines political culture, opinion, and participation regarding democratization, concentrating especially on Central America. He is coauthor of Understanding Central America: Global Forces, Rebellion, and Change (Westview 2015), and The Legitimacy Puzzle: Political Support and Democracy in Eight Nations (Cambridge 2009). Patricia Bayer Richard is Trustee Professor Emerita of Political Science at Ohio University. Her research spans democracy, public opinion, political culture, elections, and reproductive rights. Her work has appeared in journals and books such as the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, the Social Science Quarterly, Electoral Studies, American Behavioral Scientist, Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding in Post-War Societies, Repression, Resistance, and Democratic Transition in Central America, Elections and Democracy in Central America Revisited, and Abortion Politics in American States.
- Author(s)John A. Booth,Patricia Richard
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.