All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Latin America, the Cold War was anything but cold. Nor was it the so-called long peace afforded the world's superpowers by their nuclear standoff. Taking an international perspective on the postwar decades in the region, this book explains what exactly happened in Latin America during the Cold War, and why it was so traumatic.
- Author BiographyHal Brands is Assistant Professor of Public Policy and History at the Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University.
- Author(s)Hal Brands
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note17 halftones
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.