Latin America's Economy: Diversity, Trends, and Conflicts by Ann Helwege, Eliana A. Cardoso (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.61Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible overview of major economic issues facing Latin America today, including balance-of-payments problems, inflation, stabilization and poverty. Each chapter centres on an economic problem, presenting economic theories about the causes and possible solutions.
- Author BiographyEliana Cardoso is Associate Professor of Economics at the Fletcher School of Law and Dipolomacy at Tufts University. Ann Helwege is Assistant Professor in the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Ann Helwege,Eliana A. Cardoso
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLatin America's Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.