Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £10.01Trending at £11.91
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.56
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains 80 comprehension exercises for use in schools. They are graded by length and difficulty so that they can profitably be used in the run-up to GCSE and then on through to A-Level. They may function as practice for examination conditions or as a classroom reader.
- Author BiographyMartin Hiner teaches Classics at St Edward's School, Oxford. He is author of the parallel volume Greek Comprehension for Schools.
- Author(s)Martin Hiner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLatin & Greek Language S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.